- The minimum age of admission to the school, both for boarders and the day scholars in class I is five years and not over five years and nine months on 31st March. A student who is overage for a class will not be admitted (download the admission form here).
- The registration is open from 1st October to 31st January. (Click here to register)
- The entrance examination is held on the 2nd Saturday of December and February followed by an interview for the students who qualify in the written examination.
Subjects for the written exam are as follows:
a) Classes I to VI: English, Maths, Hindi.
b) Classes VII to IX: English, Maths, Hindi, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- The new academic session starts in the first week of April.
- No correspondence will be entertained in connection with the admission of students who do not qualify the written examination.
- Registration is open for classes I to IX. No students are admitted to classes X and XII. However, students from other schools are admitted in class XI in July on the basis of their performance in class X of a Board/State/University if vacancies are available.
- The Principal has the sole right in regard to admission and his decision will be final in this matter.
Admission is subject to the following conditions:
a) Registration between 1st October and 31st January each year.
b) Number of vacancies per class.
c) Order of merit in the written examination and interview
Parents must ensure that the Transfer Certificate issued to their child by the school meets the following requirements:
a) Mark sheets of having passed the previous class
b) The transfer certificate should be from a recognized school
c) The transfer certificate should be countersigned by the Inspector of Schools if the student is from other Board or outside Uttarakhand.
In the absence of the above documents, the child will not be admitted to the school.
For admission in Cambrian Hall, kindly download and complete the registration form and mail the scanned copy of the same on the email provided in the “Contact Us” section along with the parent’s signature.
Registration and Admission fee once paid is not refundable.